Making a Difference
“Having a Clean Site Technician in my house has helped me take the first steps to putting my life back together. When I first called Clean Site I didn’t want to see anyone or deal with anything. I just wanted my house back so I could be alone. By the end of the clean up I hugged my technician when it was time for him to go. He has been there with me and for me over the last couple days, and his caring and presence made all the difference. Thank you Clean Site for caring about me”.
- Crime and Trauma Scene Decontamination Specialist
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training in Accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1030
- Respiratory Protection Training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.134
- Hazard Communication Training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Personal Protective Equipment Training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.132.
- Awareness-Level Fall Protection Training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910, 66 Appendix C.
- Awareness-Level Permit- Required Confined Spaces Training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.146.
- Awareness-Level Lock Out/Tag Out Training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.147.
- IICRC water Damage Certification